Our Pledge to Our Sellers
Our seller clients know they can rely on us to get their home sold as we’ve proven through hundreds of sales. You can expect us to tap into our many years of experience, extensive market knowledge, and wide network to do help you do just that. We will help you prepare your home for market, employ aggressive marketing strategies, and offer expert, market based pricing assistance. Our process breaks down the selling process into eight simple phases:
Our Sellers Can Expect
Identify Your Goals
- Listening to you and being understanding!
- Discussing your target sales date and your financial objectives.
Understand the Process
- Providing you with a ‘W Realty Group Portfolio’ full of information you’ll need to help you through the selling process.
- Including a step-by-step checklist so that you know what to expect and exactly where we are in the process.
Evaluate Your Property
- Providing our honest and professional opinion about how your home fits into the immediate market and your direct competition.
- Performing a market analysis to objectively determine the fair market value of your home and an appropriate list price.
- Advising you of any changes you might make to your property that will help you to attract buyers faster.
Market Your Property
- Giving your home critical exposure through proven real estate marketing channels including the Multiple Listing Service, the internet, and printed media.
- Continuously networking with other agents, neighbors, and buyers in your immediate area.
- Providing an efficient and convenient way for buyers and other agents to view your property.
- Giving you a checklist of things you can do on a daily basis to make sure that your home always looks its best to potential buyers.
Communicate to Stay Current with Market Conditions
- Obtaining regular feedback and providing you access to our online feedback system.
- Creating a monthly service report and comparative market analysis to show you up to date activity in your market.
- Providing you online access where you can check the completed activities related to your listing.
- Reviewing the list price with you on a regular basis and discussing any issues that may be preventing offers from coming in.
Securing the Deal
- Pursuing interested parties and presenting all offers as they are delivered.
- Reviewing and completing the necessary paperwork for an offer to purchase and supporting documents in compliance with appropriate state law.
- Negotiating offers to help you get the best price and terms.
Closing the Transaction
- Including step-by-step checklists so that you know what to expect and where we are in the process.
- Maintaining close contact with the buyer’s lender. The number one reason real estate transactions fall through is due to financing issues.
- Negotiating repair requests that surface after inspections. Another primary reason real estate transactions fall through is due to repair disagreements.
- Carefully coordinating the activities of ten to twenty other professionals to make certain that each gets their respective duties complete so you close as expected.
- Reviewing the financial details with you so you understand your closing costs and your total return on investment.
Your Agent for Life
- Keeping you up to date on market conditions.
- Being available for real estate questions after your closing.
- Helping to evolve your real estate portfolio as your life goals change.As your Listing Agent, our job is to help you make the most amount of money possible, help you experience the least amount of stress possible, and keep you informed of where we are in the process each step of the way. Remember that your time is worth something.
- Please call if you have any questions at all!